Over the years I’ve been blessed to know many wise and many not so wise women that have had a great impact on my life. My intention is to share a collection of wisdom & stupidity that will hopefully shed some light and some laughter to your day. These bites o’ wisdom come from years of being a stylist, being close to family, having an eclectic group friends, and running a lingerie business (pastease.com). I hope you enjoy this Smorgasbord of Wisdom. Now belly up to the bar and get to chowing, chomping, and possibly spitting it out with a roll of the eyes. It’s up to you to take it or leave it.
- Only wear heels if you can walk in them. Strutting your stuff looking like a newborn giraffe looks ridiculous.
- Take compliments graciously.
- Daily affirmations are for everyone! They also can help those lacking confidence to see themselves in the beautiful light that others do. We are all beautiful. Compliment yourself at least once a day no matter what.
- Compliment at least one person a day. Lighting up a person’s peace flame, sheds light on all those surrounding that person.
- If someone offers you a breath mint, take it. Seriously, your mouth smells like you’ve been sucking on cat shit for the past twenty minutes, take the mint!
- If your husband brushes your hair out of his face while making the sex, in no way does it mean that you should cut it all off to look like the darling pixies in your daughter’s fairy books. It only means, it was tickling him or he wanted to see your face. Now you can only hope he likes short hair, otherwise you may find he has a sudden case of erectile dysfunction for the next two years while you grow out of your twink phase.
This is Stephanie signing out for now. More wise bites coming soon.